Wonderful Hidden Valley Gem on a quiet cul de sac. Lots of potential, wonderful setting, great central location, close to Oliver's market, walk to Hidden Valley Elementary and large park. This great home with an easy flowing open floor plan, vaulted open beam ceiling and brick fireplace in living room is just waiting for you to make your own personal touches.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,597 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hidden Valley Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Bar,Dining/Living Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Breakfast Area,Tile Counter
- Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry,Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Back Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s)/Gutter(s). Corner,Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s)/Gutter(s).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Craig Sikes, Artisan Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Agent Cell Phone: 707-322-7300
Agent License: 00470519 Office License: 02025375 Office Phone: (707) 508-4161
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.